Hi Guys, todays post is all about my 

Trip to London City.


 I finally got the time and the opportunity to hit to one of my favorite cities,
LONDON!

I always dreamed about going to this beautiful City and Christmas time seemed to be the most beautiful time to go there.
There I decided with Tania to take some days off of work, to take the camera and to spend those days in London in the United Kingdom.

On the first day, we walked a lot to see the London Eye and of course the Big Ben.
I actually could spend hours in front of the Big Ben because it's actually very beautiful.
All those little details and the architecture is simply amazing and gorgeous.
Of course we had to take the camera with us, to show you some pictures.

Here are some photos from the first day combined with an outfit.










Details:

Dress: Nelly.com
Coat: H&M
High Knees Boots: Seaside

Hat/Scarf: Primark

0 Commentaires