Hi guys, Summer has ended and it's time to Welcome Autumn in the best way possible. 
Even though the temperature is dropping we should stay positiv because Autumn is actually such a beautiful season with all these colorful leaves who are falling down and cover our streets. 

To honor Summer correctly and to finally say goodbye, I decided to choose a casual chic look, combining a cute Summer skirt with these cool boots to get that fall vibe. 

Can we please appreciate this boyfriend military khaki jacket that I found in Bershka for a moment, please? so cool and easy to throw on, it just becomes the highlight of every look. When I first catch this jacket with my eyes, I immediately fell in love and could'nt resist on purshasing it. This jacket has some red details which work perfectly with the khaki jacket even though I really had a controversial feeling about that combination. I’ve never imagined that the kaki-red combination would work together. 
To come back to all these positive vibes you should incorporate into your fall days, the jacket also has some positiv quotes on it and a big YOU word on the back, needled with tiny pearls. 

To complete the look, I decided to wear a red ruffled body from Stradivarius underneath, combined with a jeans H&M skirt that I really love to wear. In addition, I choose black accessories for this look. These fantastic black boots by Shein (which are a perfect dupe for the Balenciage boots), my black purse by Séléné Boutique and a black double buckle vintage belt from Stradivarius.

Enjoy!













Shop the Look:

Kaki Jacket - Bershka
Red Body - Stradivarius
Jeans Skirt - H&M (similar)

Boots - Shein
Belt - Stradivarius




0 Commentaires