Hi Fashionistas,



after a long blogging Break due the studies, I'm finally back with a new Post for you Guys.
I really missed sharing with you all my ideas on creating fun outfit look, taking pictures, spending some time with friends and writing for you guys.

So in this Blog post, I'm talking about the 5x5 Challenge Luxembourg Edition I made a few days ago.
I got requested by my friends Missesviolet, Tania de Abreu and Imena Ginac to collaborate with them and I accepted this challenge.
It was a tough Challenge but I did it and it was so much fun.


My Blogger Friends and I, we took each other some pictures and created some fun memories and moments.
it's really nice to have Blogger Friends, that help and collaborate with each other and I'm really grateful to have these Girls in my life.

Enough with tackie words.

I'm summing up all the Outfits I created, with all the details that a lot of you guys asked me about.

You find all the details about every piece above each look.

So let's get started.



1st Look:


For the first look, I choose a more sexy, all white Look, using my Pull and Bear white striped Trousers. Then, I combined it whit an old White Blouse from H&M which I leave semi open and tied and to give it some sexyness I used my Laced red Bra from Primark and some long necklaces. I also put on some red block sandals, to give it that red touche.



 


 

Details:

Trouser: Pull and Bear
Red laced Bra: Primark similar 

Sandals: Seaside similar
Bag: Ali Express




2nd Look:



For the 2nd look, I left my white Blouse and switched to a denim Jeans skirt, bought last year. And to change a bit, I'm wearing a red bandana on my neck, to leave the red touche. 
Then, I just changed the sandals, to black block sandals from Bershka.




Details:

Denim Jeans Skirt: H&M similar
Bra: Primark

Sandals: Bershka
Red silk scarf: Bershka similar



3rd Look


Moving on the the 3rd Look. This look is more a casual chic, where I'm using my pink T-shirt Dress. Then for accessories, I'm using a white flowered Headband, some beige internationaliste Nike and a bag from Marrakech, borrowed from Tania de Abreu.





Details:

Pink T-Short Skirt: Zara similar 
Sneakers: Nike

Headband: Zaful
Bag: Market




4th Look:


My 4th Look I'm leaving my pink T-shirt Dress and I trnaformed it to a regular T-shirt. underneath, I'm using again the denaim jeans skirt and again thaht flower headband. With this, I combined it with my gold rose Michael Kors bag, some silver Earings from Zaful and my white Converse.





Details:

Pink Skirt turned to a T-shirt: Zara similar
Sneakers: Converse

Headband: Zaful
Earings: Zaful similar 
Watch: Cluse
Necklace: H&M



5th Look:


For the 5h,  I'm finalizing this challenge with a orange/brown Crop top from Zaful, and using again my white striped trousers. With this I'm combining it with my beige pointed High Heels from Mango, a beige clutch from Primark, And Earings from SG SweetClothes.


 

Details:

Crop Top: Zaful
Trousers: Pull and Bear
Purse: Primark

Earings: SG SweetClothes




I hope you liked this post and these looks like I do.

Hope see you soon,



0 Commentaires