Hi guys,

Summer time is about to end and school time is about to start. 
So for this Blogpost,  I am sharing with you one of the looks I like to wear in school-time.


I'm actually attending my 4th and last year of Bachelor in Education and really proud of myself by getting it so far. So fingers cross for the last challenge.

For this Outfit, I drove with a good friend of mine, Tania Abreu to Metz to take these awesome pictures. I can say that Tania really improved her talent and I'm really happy with the results.
Also the weather was so nice, so we were very lucky.

For this Look, I choosed wearing a white checkered blouse, by adding a black laced Top underneath. Then I'm wearing a black trousers and put on my white Stan Smith Sneakers from Adidas.




 


 


A back to School Outfit is not an outfit without my fav mini Backpack from Primark.


 



Credits:
White blouse: H&M
Laced Black Top: Stradivarius
Black Trousers: Bershka

Backpack: Primark
Watch: Cluse
Bandana: Bershka


Hope you liked this post.
Also want to wish you Good Luck, much success and stay motivated and positive during this new school year.

See you next time.


0 Commentaires