Hi Guys,


I'm back with a new Post, writting about the Zoeva Blogger Party hosted at Smets Luxembourg.

Beyond a simple Concept Store, Smets is a place of meetings, exchanges, discoveries. This store is a dynamic project where Art, Fashion and Design coexist in a singular and unexpected way. Alongside the established houses, Moncler, Burberry, Christian Louboutin, Kenzo, young creators with strong identities and committed vision capture attention. And since 1986 Smets has introduced international houses such as Saint Laurent, Raf Simons, Balenciaga, Yeezy, etc in Luxembourg.

The 14th June 2018, Smets organizes an Event, presenting the Zoeva Cosmetic line, only available in their stores Smets in Luxembourg.

I know the brand for a few years and I also earn some of their Make up brushes that I really love.

So the Event started with a Make up Master Class. They presented first of all a skin care line, called Tata Harper and it looked very interesting.

Then, a make up artist showed us a makeup look, using only Zoeva products.
She did a great job and the model looked so flawless and beautiful.
At the same time, another host explained us all the Zoeva line and the benefits of each product. We had also the chance to swatch some of their products and I fell in love with one of their highlights.

After the first Master Class, we had the chance to taste some finger food, snacks and drinks of their restaurant, named 2for2. Of course that I had to put my nose in every snack, because Food is life, right?

Then a 2nd Master Class started where they showed us another summer look using again Zoeva products only.

After the Master Class they gave us the chance to get glamed too, offering a makeup look and a manicure.
I used this time to discover the Smets store, taking some pictures around e and I can just say that they have some beautiful spots.

At the end, we got spoiled with a Goodie Bag and they gave us a the Offline Brush Set, a blush palette and a eyeshadow palette by Zoeva.

All the pictures down below.





















Pictures take by @florence.leroux

Present: 

Carmen - @Clothes and Camera
Imena - @ImenaGinac
Tania Abreu - @Tania.abreu

https://www.smets.lu/

Hope you like this post.
I want to take Smets Store and specially Morgane for having me and for the invitation. It was a pleasure being part of this event, meeting new people and creating new memories.

What do you think about this post?
I would like to hear or read your thoughts about it, by leaving me a comment down below.
See you next Time,

1 Commentaires